- Download the official update package from Google. Save the ZIP file into your computer or into your Nexus One SD card. Rename the file to update.zip. Tip: Download the file into your computer, rename it & copy it into your SD card via USB.
- Power down your device.
- Hold down the volume down button & power up your device.
- You'll see the Android boot screen. The loader will try to search & load some files. Once that is done, scroll down & choose "Recovery".
- When a warning screen appears (a triangle with an exclamation mark), press the power & volume up button together, at the same time.
- A new menu appears. Select "Apply sdcard:update.zip". Confirm the update.
- You'll then be brought to a progress screen. This will take about a few minutes.
- Once the update is complete, your Nexus One will reboot itself (it happened twice for me).
- Voila! You're on Froyo!
Senang kan? Share with us your experience with Froyo.